There are 2 .zip archives
- "laravel.zip" contain framework, backend code and config files. You must unpack content of this folder on an folder that is not in your "public_html" main
folder. For example, in your /home/ root folder.
- "public_html.zip" contain yor index start page along uploads folder and templates folder (for admin and frontend areas).
Create a folder "laravel" (or any name) outside "public_html" area. Example: "/home/[your_hosting_username]/laravel"
2. STEP 2
Unpack content of "laravel.zip" in the folder created above ("/home/[your_hosting_username]/laravel")
3. STEP 3
Create a database for your project and import tables included in "arena_gsm.sql" file
4. STEP 4
Configuration files are located in /app/ folder that is included in the above archive. You must edit application name, url and database connection.
You can also use .env file to edit configuration details.
Please read Laravel documentation about this or contact us for install / configuration services.
5. STEP 5
Upload and unpack files from "public_html.zip" in your public root folder (usually "public_html" folder). If you install on a subdomain, upload this files in your
root subdomain folder.
6. STEP 6 - IMPORTANT
Now you must make connection from your main index.php fole to Laravel framework. Open "index.php" file and change:
- Original: require __DIR__.'/../vendor/autoload.php';
- Change to: require __DIR__.'/../arenagsm/vendor/autoload.php';
- Original: $app = require_once __DIR__.'/../bootstrap/app.php';
- Change to: $app = require_once __DIR__.'/../arenagsm/bootstrap/app.php';
Note that "arenagsm" is the folder that you create in step 1.
7. STEP 7 - IMPORTANT
Because views (blade template files) are located in your public root, you must change the config so this views files to be loaded from this location.
- Go to "arenagsm" folder created in Step 1 and open view config file located in /config/view.php
- Change base_path to load files from your templates located in your public/templates.
8. Default admin email and passwords are:
Admin Email: email@example.com
You can change this after you login in admin area, then go to your profile.